After much study and research, we came to the outstanding discovery that anywhere education moves, civilisation gravitates around. Among the ten best Universities in the world, seven are in America hence; America became world power not by trade and commerce but by intellectual property.
The more a nation has knowledgeable, skilled and resourceful individuals contributing to national growth and development, the higher the value of the Human Capital of that nation. The state of every nation is a direct proportion of its human capital! LIGHTWORLD is to help improve the challenges of intellectual capital in the nation and across Africa.
The following four areas are the Focal Points
1. HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES (HCDI)
2. CULTURAL INTEGRATION AND PEACE ADVOCACY INITITIAVES (CIPI)
3. POVERTY ERADICATION AND ENTERPRENEURAL INITIATIVES (PEEI)
4. GOOD GOVERNANCE INITIATIVES (GGI)
1. To stimulate and sustain reading culture among youths by actively engaging them in intellectual activities and cultures.
2. To promote Cultural Integration and Globalisation; advocating for Intercultural Peace, Dialogue and Tolerance.
3. Through empowering the minds, we drive poverty away and to promote entrepreneurship development through a practical approach and to promote Good Governance and Participatory Democracy from the grassroots.
To develop and deploy a new generation with adequate intellectual prowess to confront the challenges of the day. People with an Institutional Culture, Mindset, Work set and World view.